New coat addiction


Hi, dear people. With the first rays of the sun after winter, I decided to show you my new coat. Isn't it cute? I bought it on Zaful and I think it's one of my favorite things I bought recently. Elegant, excellent quality and ideal for every figure. The coat is beautifully sewed as can be seen in the pictures below. I can't remember the last time I was this much pleased with the purchase. The dress I was wearing was from Orsay. I bought it about two years ago, so I don't think it can be found in stores. Last but not least, the bag. It's also from Zaful. It's small and beautiful. The whole outfit was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Julia Engel. I think this outfit simply screams her name. Well Julia, thanks for the inspiration. I hope you liked the coat and the rest of the outfit. See you next time in another edition.










Коментари

Популарни постови