Get ready for spring



I love ordering clothes for the next season and cleaning up my closet before each season. Although it's still snow outside, I'm ready to go on and prepare for the spring. Stripes, flowers, I'm ready for you. I fell in love at first sight with this SHIRT. It has a nice material and has these beautiful sleeves that add to the elegant and feminine look. I feel very girly in it. It can be worn in a million ways, but I wore it with dark classic jeans. I will post pictures with ideas on how to wear this shirt in a different ways on the instagram. As you can see, another BAG came into my collection. I needed a bag of that size and colors, and this one was closest to what I had imagined. It has several internal pockets; it is nicely positioned and has an additional belt whilst if I want to carry it over my shoulder. It's practical. A lot of it can fit in and color of it is easy to combine. I think it works very well with my new hair color, so I'm very satisfied. Do you like the shirt and bag? I'll see you soon with new trends and ideas for the spring.




Коментари

Популарни постови